- Plan on 45 to 60 minutes for your first appointment
- A thorough dermatologic examination will be performed
- Based on your pet’s exam, further diagnostics including a skin scrape or cytology may be recommended and performed.
- Based on findings, our doctors will then write out a complete medical treatment plan, including treatment options, costs and necessary or elective diagnostics. You will then be provided with discharge instructions for your pet’s care and any prescribed medications to go home with.
- Your veterinarian will receive a detailed report on our exam within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Once our doctors have created a treatment plan for your pet we like to regularly monitor their progress to ensure we are on the proper course of treatment
- A recheck examination is a 30 minute exam devoted to checking your pet's progress and addressing any questions that you have
- We will continue to share our exam findings with your primary veterinarian to ensure they stay up to date on your pet's progress
Speak with our staff
- Do you have questions about your pet's treatment plan, or want to share an update? We would love to hear from you!
- Our technician staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Our staff can be reached by calling 719-358-2636
- Our staff is available Monday-Friday to quickly prepare prescription refills for pick up at all of our locations
- Please allow 24-48 hours for prescription refills to be prepared
- Use the link below to request your pet's prescription refills online!
List of Our Services
Biopsy & Histopathology
What patient may need a biopsy? Biopsy of the skin may be recommended in patients with progressive skin changes despite medical management. Many skin diseases can look similar clinically, and often the deeper layers of the skin can provide additional information and a diagnosis.
What pets can benefit from cryotherapy? The following conditions are ideal for cryotherapy:
Intradermal Allergy Testing
Environmental (pollen, dust, dander) allergies are a common cause of itch and recurrent skin infections in animals. In order to diagnose environmental allergies, other causes of itch including food allergy and parasite need to be ruled out.
Surgical Laser What pets can benefit from laser surgery? The following conditions are ideal for surgical laser use:
Video otoscopy is a useful tool in helping patient’s with accumulated material, foreign bodies, chronic infection, middle ear disease, or masses of the ear canal.